Viljandi Aken ja Uks
Our journey began in 1990
- Viljandi Aken ja Uks was founded in 1990
- In 1996, we started to export windows to Sweden
- In 1998, production began in a door factory on Piiri Street
- In 2004, a component factory was purchased in Võrumaa
- In 2005-2008, a factory for standard doors was expanded and invested in
- In 2006, the warehouse of the door factory was expanded
- In 2008-2009, investments were made in a new paint line and production equipment for the window factory
- In 2010-2012, an automated exterior door paint line was invested in
- In 2013, we started working on projects in a new 6000m² factory
- In 2013, we switched to the new application system ERP-Epicor
- In 2014-2016, the production of interior doors was automated and our machine park was expanded
- In 2015, a new packaging line at the window factory was invested into
- In 2016, a factory was bought in Latvia for the production of wooden frames
- In 2018, we invested in a CNC Machine for internal door production
- in 2018, we expanded the factory in Saru and invested in a door frame painting line
- In 2018-2021, we invested in CNC Centres to make door fittings
- At the beginning of 2021, the logistics centre (9200m²) was completed
- At the end of 2021, the extension of the exterior doors production building with painting robots will be completed (2800m² will be added)
- At the end of 2021, preparations will begin for significant expansions of STU production.
Viljandi Aken ja Uks has been one of the largest producers of windows and doors in the Baltic for thirty years, with the aim of producing high-quality windows and doors. The company has seen consistent growth over the years, which has resulted in us becoming one of the largest Scandinavian producers of windows and doors.
Currently, you can find our production units in Viljandi, Võru County and Latvia. Our sales offices are in Viljandi, Tallinn, Stockholm, Riga, Vilnius and Klaipeda.
Starting with 35 employees in 1990, we are now one of the largest employers in Viljandi County, providing employment for more than 600 people.
The range of products has been constantly expanding based on customer needs and market demand. The company has implemented a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard. Due to the growth of the company, we have constantly expanded our production areas, which today make up over 51,600m².
Over time, we have invested in modern equipment and production lines to provide our customers with faster delivery times and production that meets today's standards and quality requirements.